How Title Loans Work in CITY NAME
After the application for the title loan was sent to our account handlers you will be directed to a webpage. This gives you an option to call in or chat with us directly. We will already have your information and can tell you how much your vehicle is worth for the loan amount.
You will need the following:
- Govt. issued photo ID
- Free and Clean Title
- Three references not related to you
- Insurance (some states require this but not all)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
- Pictures of your car (all 4 sides including VIN and Odometer).
We will do some of the help here if you're having trouble locating some of these things.
By this phase we have already gathered all the information we need from you. Our lenders get to crunching numbers and will give you all the details about the loan amount and financing. If you can provide the items above you're in good shape.
Information you already provided plus the VIN:
- Trim package and extras you have added since purchase such as aftermarket items (frequently overlooked and could make a difference between the vehicle not being qualified or not)
If you know the VIN number of your car, this will make it much easier and much more accurate to get the correct value.
During the finalization phase you will have to certify some documents. We can do this electronically from the comfort of your home or office.
There are a bunch of ways we can get you the money for your title loan.
- Come directly to the office location.
- Go to a partner store. These are usually check cashing or money exchange centers.
- If the state allows it, have a notary public meet you at a place of your choosing.
- Have it wired to your bank account (same day)
- Have it ACH’ed to your account (next day)